Monday, May 3, 2010

May Sewing Challenge

I'm going to have a go again at the 12 months, 12 sewing challenges challenge for May...I missed a couple of months.

This month is ZIP month. I really have no idea what I'm going to do. I have Hubby's Jacket that needs a new zip put in AGAIN! I replaced it last year and now it's gone again...grrr...AND it's not just a little one, it's 30 inches long, open ended! I'm not sure though if that will qualify.

Maybe I will make a knitting bag for the knitting I have in the car. At the moment, it's just sitting in the console. I have it there as something to do when I have to wait for the bus in the arvo after school. It's just a dishcloth but it's something I can simply pick up and away I go, I don't have to think about it much. A nice little bag to put it in would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment