Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is what you get when you stuff up an embroidery!!

Doing some embroidery yesterday and was going great till I got this one off the machine. I had caught the 'wing' of this nappy cover underneath and it got sewn onto the bottom. I was so disappointed and just had to laugh or I would have cried! Luckily, I was making it for Harry anyway, so was just going to bin it and start again.

Anyway, Mum is visiting at the moment and when I showed her, she said why not just cut it off and add a bit on...SO I did.
I'm actually really pleased with the finished product.

I'ts kinda 'tacked on' but I don't think it looks too silly.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks really funky! Your nappies are lovely by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. I'm thinking of doing more...deliberately!!

    ReplyDelete