I'm actually really pleased with the finished product.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
This is what you get when you stuff up an embroidery!!
Doing some embroidery yesterday and was going great till I got this one off the machine. I had caught the 'wing' of this nappy cover underneath and it got sewn onto the bottom. I was so disappointed and just had to laugh or I would have cried! Luckily, I was making it for Harry anyway, so was just going to bin it and start again.
Anyway, Mum is visiting at the moment and when I showed her, she said why not just cut it off and add a bit on...SO I did.
I'm actually really pleased with the finished product.
I'ts kinda 'tacked on' but I don't think it looks too silly.
I'm actually really pleased with the finished product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it looks really funky! Your nappies are lovely by the way :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou. I'm thinking of doing more...deliberately!!
ReplyDelete