Friday, February 26, 2010

I've done it this time!!

Phew!! I picked up my overlocker this morning from the courier depot and got stuck into my challenge project. It didn't take long once I knuckled down and got into it. I would have been extremely disappointed in myself if I failed to finish this one too.
Here's the finished top. I'm hoping it will look better on my model but she's at after school daycare at the moment. I will post more pics another time.
It turned out ok, I probably should have used contrast fabric for the neck band, but didn't have anything here that would match properly.
By the way...my overlocker has never sewn so smoothly!! Amazing what a 'grease & oil change' will do. It hasn't been serviced since I bought it about 8years ago...naughty me!! No wonder it siezed up on me!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you got it finished, well done, it does look really cute and will look great on, I'm sure. Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope to get some pics of it on ...soon!

    ReplyDelete