Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oil Cloth Swimming Bag.

I got inspired this afternoon by some other clever ladies who posted pics of their swimming bags they have made on their blogs and the craftymamas forum, . I have had some oilcloth here for a while and have been meaning to make it up into a bag for Ella...well, I needed to do something today that I didn't have to think too much about so this was the perfect project.


I simply sewed up the sides, boxed the bottom, hemmed the top and added handles...and there you have it!!
I had grand plans originally of adding a zippered pocket to hold things like shampoo, hair brush, ties etc...but I didn't have enough fabric and just couldn't be bothered at the moment to mess around with that...maybe the next one!!

I'm off now to find some more oilcloth to make a couple of boy bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment