Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Dear...I didn't quite get there...

Well, I had good intentions and I almost got there...Here is my 'Something for Me' for the '12 months, 12 Challenges' Sewing challenge...
I got stuck into it on the last day of January (Nothing like leaving it to the last minute eh??) But unfortunately, this is as far as I managed to get. We went away for a couple of weeks in January and by the time we got home and I got my mind back into 'home' mode (as opposed to 'Holiday' mode), I simply ran out of time. I will finish it soon and post some pics...promise!!



2 comments:

  1. Hey, don't feel too bad... I didn't even get that far (drafted a skirt pattern & then lost it.. doh!) and I definately am staying away from the Feb challenge, so you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vic. I figured I wasn't alone in not completing the challenge. I'm having a 'red-hot' go at the feb one though...

    ReplyDelete